Giorgio Verdicchio is an associate lawyer with Lakes, Whyte LLP. He received a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from the University of Western Ontario in 1979 (Hons.) and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of British Columbia in 1982. Giorgio’s preferred areas of practice are Business Acquisitions, Corporate and Commercial matters, Wills and Estates and Real Estate.
In addition to his activities at Lakes, Whyte LLP, Giorgio has acted as past president of the North Shore Bar Association as well as past president of the District 44 Band & Strings Parents’ Association, a non-profit organization established to assist and promote classical band music at the elementary school level.
What sets Lakes, Whyte LLP apart is how personable we are and the connection we’ve developed with our community on the North Shore.
He believes that what sets Lakes, Whyte LLP apart is how personable the firm is and the connection they have developed with the community on the North Shore. He says that, “We can not afford to do a bad job for our clients. We live and work here, so if we do not do the best for you, then we will not be around too long.”
Real Estate and Business Lawyer, North Vancouver, BC
Areas of Practice
- Business Incorporation
- Business Acquisitions & Sales
- Share & Asset Purchase
- Shareholder Agreements
- Purchase & Sale of Residential Real Estate (Freehold, Strata, Leasehold, Undivided Interests)
- Mortgages and Refinancing
- Construction Loans
- Purchase & Sale of Commercial Property
- Co-ownership Agreements
- Trust Declarations
- Foreclosures & Collections
- Property Disputes
WILLS, ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- Wills & Estate Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Family Trust
- The Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- North Shore Bar Association
- North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
What Clients Say
– Michael Douet, President – Northgate Terminals Ltd.